Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ways to enjoy the ride

After the grind rail fabrication, and the subsequent hours of practice on the road, we hit the trail up to the skate park for the boys to try out their new talents. Problem was, I don't skate board and I'm too old (according to the teenagers) to play in the park on my bike. So what is a Dad to do while the kids are busy playing away?

Figure out the wiring for the fuse box, that's what!

While the boys did their thing I sipped Starbucks on a lawn chair and traced wires! Different strokes for different folks!

When we got back home I fabricated some pipe clamp stands to hold the flexible rad piping stable  , and then put everything in place.

As you can see the piping is direct, unobtrusive and effective......all is good....right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...