Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Where there is smoke there's fire!


So this past weekend, although a long weekend and as such you would assume lots of time to work on Fillmore....was a bit of a dry spell WRT bus time. At least from my point of view. I'm sure Michelle would beg to differ. With the bus time I did get I have to tell a little story. I was cutting some bolts(old) in the engine compartment. Lots of sparks and smoke, but the shelter doors were open and there was a wee breeze so it normally would clear out pretty fast.
As I continued to work I thought..."wow there's a lot of smoke in here...it almost smells like something is burning...."

Where there is smoke....there is fire. Make sure not to have combustibles around while creating sparks........gooooooood advice. Fortunately I turned to see the smoldering rag behind me before anything got out of hand.



Sunday was a great day, my brother in law Eric took me fly fishing on the Bow. Although I must admit he got the lions share of the catch, I still managed to land a few myself.
Thanks Captain Whitey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...