Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ahh put a lid on it!

So there I was, sitting at home with the Family. We had just had a great Family day, with friends, cousins, and toboggans at suicide hill. Although there were a few bruised body parts we were all happy and tired. Finished a late dinner and then a family movie. At this point the rest of the masses went to bed, but I was still awake and thought..."Hmm I could do some quiet work so as to not disturb the neighbors at 10pm.


So I decided to fit the curved portion of the ram air chute in place. First I had to do a little clean up and trimming of the sides.
Then I wrestled the piece into place. Harder than I thought but very do-able. I'm glad I invested in the clecos  (thanks Bill)

Things looked great, a nice tight fit. Now I'll tear it all apart again and place the seam sealer!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...