Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOA, or is that MIA?

Man, 2012 has not had a great start. As many of you know I lost my Dad to cancer on Jan 3. We just got through that and his memorial and then BOOM my uncle Paul passes away two weeks later. It can only get better from here. So my usual blog post after a few days of work went MIA, or did I get a LOA?
As such, last weekend had truncated bus progress. I got up early on Friday got the kids fed and watered and on the bus. Then I high tailed it into Calgary to do a few things.
The one which shows the most results was the sandblasting......man that sh*# is fun!. Just some odds and ends. The air cleaner and its mounting brackets, a couple of pieces of the dash and then the air scoop mounting frame.
When I finally returned I found Randy whistling away getting the floor in the engine room started.
I had to catch a flight in the afternoon so we called it quits earlier than when we wanted to, as it always is. I was working on the routing of the heater core lines through the front walls and floor. Due to the input and output lines from the lower heater I had to get creative with my grommets.
Randy had made great progress on the floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...