Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Typical Sunday

Awesome, a long weekend, which means Sunday is really Saturday! Saturday is not Saturday but rather a Friday part Deux! A bonus day, like getting a free hall pass, or the coveted 'get out of jail free' card.
 We spent our second Friday skiing.....well snowboarding. Anna decided that she wants to figure out the snow boarding thing. So for the first time ever the Sinclair Clan was on the chair lift all with boards strapped to our feet. It was a pretty cool moment...until just about the top when we realized we'd all have to get off the chair lift without making it look life UFC13.
Not to worry we all made it home safe and sound, Anna being the rookie was a little sore on Sunday, so we decided not to ski again and had a simple home day on Sunday.....which yes means bus time...


I started the morning thinking that I would quickly mount the air filter in position and then move on...(famous last words)
I just got started when I heard ..."Daaaaaad?!".......Can you help me with something?
As it turns out Jeff and Anna had a small GT Racer mishap. It had something to do with the quad a tow rope and going backwards....fast. I had heard enough and said "wait!...Don't tell me any more I don't want to be an accessory."  So the bus was put on the back burner,and we were into full on GT Racer repair.
Jeff and I fashioned a new bracket....

Found a ski replacement...RIP good ol' 1990's skis of mine!
Next thing we were back on the road to trouble....
In the end I got my first, and last job of the day completed......it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...