Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Better than Hide and Tide

It's nice to get to a point where your goal helps to create a less chaotic environment rather than continuing to have to say to yourself..."It's OK in the end this will be better". Every now and again the jobs that need to get done, have a added spin off that it makes things look better...and by better I mean cleaner...they make more sense.
I would like to say that my workshop is a very neat and ordered environment. It was at one point, there was a time when I could tell you where to find something without having to physically be there to do the search myself....but alas no more. So I take my 'little hit from the bong' of order when and where I can. Today it was the brass fittings collection that I seem to have amassed. Breakfast with Anna and numerous assorted bags of metal.....ahhhh bliss
In the end we get a very tight,compact and structured little piece of heaven........As I read this I see how OCD I sound.
While I was busy making order, Michelle and the kids were pulling the numerous small plastic containers of pocket change from all over the house to roll coins....I affectionately call it the Fillmore Fund.
Keeping with the theme of creating order it was time to make sense of the spider web of air hoses I have created. Best way was to create a bulkhead plate, a designated place where the air hoses would transcend through the floor.

Ahhh nirvana


And last but not least.... the mystery pic of last time....yes the black dots were crap in my eye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...