Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tick-Toc-Tick-Toc

 It's amazing how time can pass, and yet it often feels like somethings take forever. Friday was another day of bus time. Randy came over and after a nice hot cup-a joe,we both started working away on projects that frankly we didn't think would take that long. I was working away on the new fuse box, a whole bunch bigger but with a whole lot more future capabilities.

(As a footnote, this step may have been all for not. A text from Chris said to hold off on design until he does some final figuring. Too bad, b/c at the time of this post the new fuse box is in, panel is secured on newly welded hinges and the rear control panel was fabricated and is just waiting for paint to dry before final install)

Randy?......he got thrown under the bus again. Removing more old brake line and drilling new holes for new brake line and grommets.
As I said previously I took the fuse box to a point of paint and then moved on. I decided to aid in the ease of install and take down of the front heater cores, I wanted to weld the nuts to the frame so the bolts can be easily removed if need be. BTW, don't be a dumb ass and think it's a good idea to weld Nyloc nuts........(rookie)
This pic is to show the hydraulic and tranny lines all nice and neat and secured. Also the turbo air intake is all in place......well sort of. I got it all in place and then decided that I wanted to move the air cleaner assembly 3/8" to the passenger side direction.. also sand and paint it while I'm at it. So it currently sits in my work shop awaiting some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...