Saturday, November 14, 2009

Eat,Sleep, Sing

There is no new bus news this week. Another week has gone by with little done to the bus. A whack of what I call hunter-gatherer type stuff. Procuring "parts" is always an adventure. I think I have talked to just about every automotive glass shop in the city(with no luck). I had a chat with a mechanic at one of the transportation companies and he put me on to a few manufacturers. I might have to get a custom order of rubber extruded "glass 'U' channel". At least I know what it's called now. This weekend is our chorus concert...which I am producing...thus the main reason nothing has happened on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...