Tuesday, November 3, 2009

OOPSI - Surprise!!

Most of the bus is empty now, all the kitchen,bath,storage, hot water tank,furnace etc. are all gone. But as I said earlier I left the dinette and the bench as a place to sit, a place to put my tools etc etc. Tonight I was putting the front end heater back in when I thought I should look under the seats of the dinette and the bench.
I found a few surprises...

For better......




And for worse.....ewwwww!

I am putting some of her back together for this Friday. I have to take her in for an "OOPSI"....ya you read it right...That would be the Out Of Province Safety Inspection....to quote a good friend, "Really I couldn't make this stuff up"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...