Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tear out complete...kind of

I have been picking away at the tear out of the bus, but I have to be honest, it's a slow go Mon-Thursday. By the time I get home from work the sun is already setting, then dinner, dishes,kids to bed. So it's 8:30 before I would have the opportunity to work. Needless to say little gets done. Most of what I have achieved has happened on the weekends...which makes for slow progress.



So I was more than eager to accept the offer of my good friend Randy when he graciously said "You know if there is ever anything I can do to help with the bus, let me know I have a bit of time." Little did he know.....I had the list made up by the next day! Randy has taken a few days and come out to 'putter' on the ol' girl. Recently he finished the tear out of the rear platform. Originally the half wall that you see above went all the way up to the roof, thus separating the engine &luggage bay from the coach.

I want to recreate the wall and provide space for storage of skis, bikes,luggage, also potential space for some RV infrastructure. Pumps, tanks, etc.


Next on the list for Randy is the flooring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...