Saturday, November 7, 2009

OOPSI



So yesterday I had time to kill. The bus went into the city for a safety inspection. I went in with open eyes, I knew that it wasn't likely to pass, but I wanted to know what needed to get done and to see if the company I took it to would be interested in doing some of the work. And, I was right the ol' girl didn't pass the inspection and the company was a great place and they are interested in helping getting her up and running. The main reasons for the failure of the inspection, horn, mudflaps, broken windows(already have the glass cut) and the biggie, with no surprise to Randy, too much play in the steering.
Yet I digress, while waiting for 3 hours during the inspection, I got to play with my iphone....a great app called color splash let me play with this image...not bad for a first timer!

1 comment:

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...