Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Body work

As you have already seen, while Michelle was away I pulled the bus up close to the garage to have better efficiency during my work times. Great idea........limited execution. Being the stand alone parent,like Michelle often is when I'm at work/rehearsal/singing gigs etc etc, you often get caught in the trap of thinking...."Man I'm going to get a tonne of stuff done on my days off".
I did get some stuff done, but not as much as I thought I might....C'est la vie


The weather over the last few days has been erratic at best, sun one minute rain the next....and a little hail for good measure. I strung the tarp from under the eve over the bus....making what Jeff likes to call the bus tent.

Here's my little helper taking a break from biking to paint a strip for under the bump bar.
You likely remember from a recent post, I had a 'mishap' when bending one of the panels on the passenger side just behind the front wheel.
Well now in my handy-dandy 'bus tent' out of the elements, I was able to rectify the situation.
It still will require some sanding and likely bondo to smooth it all out but...not a bad result!

Before...



After

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...