Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's a hot one.

I have no idea how hot it actually got yesterday but she was a hot one. Randy was here today and the plan of attack was the bus shelter.

I had done allot of pre-cutting of the pieces so it helped to speed things along.

The last thing I had to do was cut 54 joint supports from 1/2" plywood.......I am a firm believer in jigs!

Randy with his little Latin American buddy put the roof trusses together

I assembled the walls(although they are changing as we speak....but that's another blog post in the making)

Now the easy part was done.....Randy's body language says it all.."how the hell..??"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...