Sunday, July 25, 2010

I am bushed......

This is just a quick teaser, I am so spent that I don't think I'm going to wait for all the pics to download, I'm going to bed. This is as far as Randy and I made it yesterday before the heat of the day got the best of us and we called her quits. We did get a great start, the picture angle makes it difficult to see but, if you click on the photo and look at the enlargement, you can see we got the rear 2 or three roof trusses up.

But after Randy left....I started mulling things around. I didn't like how high the shelter was. Lets face it, as a no foundation building this thing could act like a kite in the wind so the lower profile the better. I climbed on the roof and took some measurements. I figure I can cut the walls down by 18" and still have lots of clearance. Some of the roof trusses were already installed but a little thinking outside the box took care of that!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...