Saturday, July 17, 2010

What a Blast!

So this morning I got up nice and early...well OK still a sleep in from my week day schedule but out of the house at 7 with the ol' girl to the sand blasting place in Calgary.
If you have never had the opportunity to try a real serious sandblaster...the next time your buddy has to much to drink at the bar, take his car home, sand blast it, and then the next morning put it back in the parking lot. It's a real hoot..... the sandblasting part I mean.

Anyway, and hour and a half of fun and I left with a sandblasted bus. Rear end window wells and assorted pieces.

I spent a fair bit of time making sure the windows are ready for paint and insulation.

It really cleaned up things on the inside.

I returned home and decided to leave her out in the sun. Randy came out and helped lay down the flooring!

Measure once cut twice?....no measure twice....right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...