Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

Another beautiful blue sky day in sunny Alberta, I woke up to birds chirping the warm bright morning sun beating into the bedroom. On my way to work I had to dawn my shades. It was the makings of a great summer day.
And then......4pm hits and I'm not kidding it starts raining and doesn't stop. At 11:30 last night, as I was cutting parking shed prototypes(stay tuned),it was still coming down!!

No lounging in the sun here!

I had to cover her privates....she has no paint anymore....she's naked!

Randy and I managed to find things to do, floor support for the drivers area....couldn't weld it in place (rain) but she's ready to go.

And then onwards with the painting. Careful this stuff is pungent, after a while in the metal tube of Flxy this will make your head feel woozy!......poor Nacho(another story for another time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...