Monday, July 19, 2010

Foiled again....NOT!

Remember a few months back when I was going on about POR-15 rust paint? I was relating how I bought some paint and there must have been slop in the lid lip when it was canned because try as I might I couldn't get the lid off. Well the dealer in Red Deer said no problem, just bring it back and we'll swap it out. Of course I never made it to Red Deer and I needed the paint, so... I flip it over get the can opener(sorry honey!) and cut the bottom off. I figure I will just about use it all and the balance I can store in a glass jar, no brainer.

You can imagine my surprise when my black paint was...

Silver. CRAP!!!!!

Not to be foiled, the surfaces I wanted to paint are hidden anyway so the fact that some have been painted black and some are silver will never be known...except by me...and you....and anyone else who reads this blog. OK I have to let this go...

Anyway I set out and painted all the interior surfaces of the interior half of the window wells!

Then I painted the back engine compartment wall.
Not bad considering at the start of the evening I thought I was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...