Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ground control to major Tom

The bad news was that Michelle and the kids left this morning for Manitoba, even before I got home from work I was feeling sorry for myself. I had already planned to keep occupied with working 'The bus'. The good news was it was a nice welcome when I arrived home to find Randy blissfully grinding away inside the bus already! It's always great to have another set of hands. It seems that the amount of work that gets done is an exponential increase to the number of hands available. AND!!...the creme de la creme....he came with a plate of short Ribs and German chocolate cake from his lovely wife Leslie!!(YAY!!)


This pic is definitely out of order in the Timeline....but what an opener! Looks like something out of Kubrick's Clockwork Orange

Randy was busy cutting the angle iron to create floor supports for the drop down center isle

Once they were cut and fitted...time to weld into place..looks like a mad scientist from a Sci-Fi scene.

The end result, center supports for the floor. Tomorrow I shall get some wood and some self tapping metal screws and we are in business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...