Friday, May 25, 2012

Spring Cleaning

People have these funny "things" that we do. Somehow all winter long we are able to deal with houses and garages being cluttered and dirty. Yet as soon as the weather turns nice we have this burning desire to clean house. Fillmore has been sitting in his house for the better part of 2 years I figure (Pulling the engine ), and quite frankly I felt that we kept his house in order fairly well.

 And yet when we backed Fillmore out for the first time, all I could see was the crud that was all over the place.

 So while Fillmore got some vitamin D
 I put the kids to work picking and cleaning, raking and smoothing.
It's amazing how that can make you feel great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...