Thursday, May 10, 2012

Waiting for Godot

This week I've felt like Ian McKellen in Waiting for Godot. I sit, I think, I wait, sit, think, wait, 
sit-think-wait.
There are plenty of jobs to do on Fillmore but I'm waiting for the new regulator for the refurbished alternator. Don't worry, although this process has caused me a few new grey hairs, I don't totally look like Estragon. In my personal opinion Fillmore is keeping me young and engaged too! (that's a little creepy, sounds like I'm having an affair with a bus...)
But still I sit, think, and wait.
 I design and redesign the coolant loop for the coolant heaters.
...sit, think......but wait!
Lookie lookie!, the parts have come in. My old alternator looks like new. It's all cleaned up looking for action, like it has a date or something.
I didn't have time to really pull this apart but the new dash panels are back as well and things are looking great through the 7 layers of saran wrap!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...