Friday, December 24, 2010

Ski Day!

 Today, there were a few things that just HAD to be done. Like skiing! My sister-in-law had never been on skis before so we decided it was high time to give it a try.
 On the bus front, we were at a stale mate until the hoist was repaired, which was waiting on new wire for the MIG welder. So Dad had a few things on the 'guy' shopping list.
In the meantime we spent a few hours in the morning stripping off, or harvesting as I like to call it, the air bag suspension from the donor.

 
A few(who am I kidding?) more hours and we should be ready to take it all apart...

The power of positive thinking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...