Monday, December 20, 2010

And you wonder why...

When ever we get something to put together, a table, a bookshelf, a lamp. We, and I use the papal "we" here for men, tend to try to put things together without looking at the instructions. This male attribute often infuriates my wife. She often says..."Why don't you look at the directions? They are right there!"


But often experience has taught us...right or wrong... that instructions have been over simplified to the point that they become useless....in fact comical!

Really?....I mean someone in this world actually needs this?....or worse yet, finds this actually useful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...