Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Welcome! Welcome....NOW GET TO WORK!!!

Yay! the holidays are here! We have a house full of family so this is a busy place around here lately...having said that I have eager helpers!

 Today my Dad and I spent a good chunk of the day (save a limited amount of coffee breaks) stripping all the unnecessary stuff from the donor vehicle.

 While we worked away inside I got my brother Shawn to get his creative juices flowing and figure out a way of getting the new radiator up in the tower.
 Slow and steady, bit by bit...

At days end we are ready to pull the engine and tranny from the frame......cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh No! Not again!!

You may remember this time last year I found a  wee problem I had been checking things out and found a significant break in my flywheel hous...